Okay, so I don't have pictures of Luke and Ben at 3 months obviously....but as I was looking through old pictures I found these adorable pictures of our #1 and #2.
So cute! I love the stunned looks on both Jacob's and Caleb's faces as they peek over the shower curtain! And remembering Luke and Ben as little ones was priceless! Love you guys!
Each one stunning in their very own smiles and sweetness, no matter when, no matter what...Grammy adores them all! And guess what? The LOVE continues to grow as they do! Go figure!!
2 comments:
So cute! I love the stunned looks on both Jacob's and Caleb's faces as they peek over the shower curtain! And remembering Luke and Ben as little ones was priceless! Love you guys!
Each one stunning in their very own smiles and sweetness, no matter when, no matter what...Grammy adores them all! And guess what? The LOVE continues to grow as they do! Go figure!!
Post a Comment