Monday, January 21, 2013

Afternoon at the park

Just some random pictures from a warmer afternoon at our park. Gotta love any opportunity at all to be outside and get some energy out!





Despite Ben's love for running around like a wild man, he is an amazing big brother. Even when given the opportunity to run and play, he will almost always choose to push his younger siblings in a swing instead.



Okay, now they are done with the swings....time to run!





Hey guys, I have to sit here and watch?? When will I be big enough to run and play too??


4 comments:

Becky Kerger said...

Love the crazy smiles of kids running loose with energy abounding!Yay for nice days and the PARK!! Oh how Grammy misses her NC babies!! Sending hugs and kisses...can you feel them??

Esquire's Wife said...

So fun! While I love our snow, I am definitely looking forward to park days and picnics when it warms up. It's so nice when the kids can get out and RUN! ;)

Emily Neill said...

Aww I can't believe how tall Gracie is getting! I miss them so much...at least I got to snuggle Caleb today and say hi to the others...we will have to hit the park all together this summer when cold and flu season is over! Loved seeing you today. :-)

Kameron Meyer said...

We sure miss being there to play with you all...and Jack misses Boxcar children with Luke and Ben! Caleb's little smile at the end is just enough to melt a heart! Love and miss you guys.