Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Where to even begin.....Christmas #1

I am so far behind on posts, I think I may never get caught up!

Our trip to Arizona was so full, and with all the cameras going there are over 2000 pictures of our time together!!!! Crazy! It has taken me awhile to sort through them all.

Here are two of my favorite photos:

The entire family at church to watch Baby Nate get dedicated.


The original seven, my siblings. It has been awhile since we were all together. When I am away I feel like we keep in touch well. When we are together it makes me realize how homesick I can be and how much I miss my sisters and brothers!!




So here is a VERY condensed view of our precious time with the Kerger side of the family in Arizona. With 31 people (16 of those kids, and 10 being under the age of 5) it was a busy, busy trip. We are so grateful that Aunt Katie, Uncle Nick, and Mia took us in and took such good care of us while we were there.



Fun highlights of the week included: Lots of backyard play time (oh, how we wish we had a backyard to speak of....), making cookies with Papa, gingerbread house competition, playing in leaves, hot chocolate after a hay ride to see Christmas lights, fire pit, and lots and lots of time to play and get to know cousins, aunts and uncles. Of course the ultimate highlight as stated in my last post was my parent's renewing their wedding vows and my Dad getting baptized. We are so glad we were able to be a part of it all, even with the stress that comes along with travel with four little ones.

We miss you family!

3 comments:

Becky Kerger said...

SOOO Cute...love the live "Merry Christmas" at the end!! The pace of the frenzied music kept up with the craziness of our time together...how funny! Eager to see more....Love and Miss you, Grammy

Gentry said...

oh my gosh LOVE!!! The music was too perfect haha. And the "merry christmas" from the kids at the end was precious! I could cry I miss you all so much already! It went by waayyyy too fast :( But such fun memories made. Love you all!

Tara said...

What a fun trip! I love the picture of you with your siblings!!!! What a very Merry Christmas!