Okay, so I totally missed Jacob's 9 month post since it was when we were on our trip to Arizona, so this is an extended 9 and 10 month update!
Over the last 2 months:
Jacob has 4 new teeth!
He loves to wave hello and bye-bye
He loves to play "so big"
At 9 months he weighed 20.5 pounds and is 28.5 inches long!
He is wearing all 12 month clothes and 18 month PJs.
He had his first fever and ear infection (both ears! TWICE!)
He had his first flight on a plane.
He consistently uses "Mama" and "Dada" when he sees us.
He has all but given up his morning nap
(much to Mommy's dismay since that was prime school time!)
He is pulling up on his crib forcing us to lower its height....
And.....he is crawling!
(For months now he has been able to half scoot/backward crawl and pivot to get to where he wants to go....but now he is on the move in a forward motion!)
One thing that has not changed is that he is still our sweet gentle son who is just pure joy to be around. Happy 10 months Jacob!
5 comments:
Oh, he is a cutie pie!
I love his smile! Way to go, big boy!
So very sweet! Thank you Lord, for our precious Jacob!Love and miss him...and the rest of you!
So cute! His crawl is just adorable...as is the rest of him! We love and miss you all!
(For the record, as much as I wanted to, I really wasn't trying to eat him in that picture!!!)
AHHHHHHH SO CUTE!!! First of all, it still ceases to amaze me that you can get all 4 of them in such a perfect smiling pose. Second, I can barely take Jacob in his little Christmas pj's...ridiculously adorable. Third, the picture of little Jacob looking up at big uncle Jake is absolutely precious!! Fourth, I could eat him he is so darn cute!! Fifth, that crawl at the end put me over the top! I miss him and all of you so much!! XOXOXO
Post a Comment