She is SOOO stinkin CUTE!!! Oh, the trouble the triplets could cause if they were closer and together on a regular basis...majoring in Cute X 3!! Love and miss you all, Mom...Gram
Oh. my. word. THAT DRESS!!! SO cute on her!! And her little hair! I agree with Kam about her looking like you...ya know, from pictures that i've seen :) I miss her so much!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness...adorable! Mer, when she smiles a certain way, she looks so much like you as a little girl it is amazing! Love you all!
She is SOOO stinkin CUTE!!! Oh, the trouble the triplets could cause if they were closer and together on a regular basis...majoring in Cute X 3!! Love and miss you all, Mom...Gram
Oh. my. word. THAT DRESS!!! SO cute on her!! And her little hair! I agree with Kam about her looking like you...ya know, from pictures that i've seen :) I miss her so much!
Post a Comment