
Two years ago today we were in Ethiopia meeting our sons Luke and Ben for the first time! This is a very special day for our family to celebrate. Today we all went to the zoo and tomorrow we are going to try to go to an Ethiopian restaurant to celebrate! Happy Two Year Anniversary to us, baby boys!
4 comments:
WOW!! I can't believe it's been two years! Congratulations to you all! :)
Hey I know that rhino! I almost didn't look close enough to see that Gracie was added ...lol. Happy two years you guys. So blessed to have them part of our family!
Very precious day for us all to remember and thank the Lord for...Luke and Ben are so much a part of us that I can hardly remember a time without them...extra hugs and kisses for them from Grammy...to her special boys!Love the updated version of the family photo...so dear! Love and miss you all, Mom K...Grammy
I don't know if the boys like Disney Characters but you can go to this link and set it up so a Disney Character calls and talks to them for free! Its super cute! There are also options for Disney Princesses too :)
http://www.dealwisemommy.net/2010/04/free-call-from-disney-character.html
Post a Comment