So, as you can tell by my lack of posting lately, things have been busy! I just don't have the time to keep up with this blog, so instead I put all our favorite photos from the last few weeks in a video montage so that you can at least get a feel for what we have been up to. With the weather getting warmer, we are not wanting to stay inside a whole lot so I don't anticipate this blog getting updated any more often anytime soon. We are just having fun enjoying our children.
A few funny sayings from Luke and Ben:
The boys have been wanting to pray before meals, which is great but they always forget to actually thank God for our meal, so we have been reminding them to include this in their prayers. Last week Ben prayed for breakfast and this is what he said:
"Thank you God for Grace eating from Mommy's Tummy, Luke and Ben eating waffles, and Miss Clara eating dog food"
I guess that about covers things!!
Luke and Ben thought it was way cool that Daddy had "two schools" when he was in the academy. The other day Luke said "Daddy still has two schools?" We told him no, "Remember we went to Daddy's graduation for the academy?" His reply: "Yeah, Daddy got a piece of paper!" We had to laugh. Six months of intense training and to an almost 4 year old it was boiled down to just a piece of paper in the end!
Both boys have hit a huge growth spurt, it is amazing to watch. They are no longer little toddlers, but little boys now! We have gone weeks without diapers or accidents!
Gracie rolled over this week for the first time, and is talking and laughing and making all of us smile. That's our news for now, until the next time....
Happy Spring!
3 comments:
What CUTE little happy and busy faces!! I can see they are all growing...it is so obvious in the pictures...think it must be time for another Grammy or Papa visit...hmmm, we will have to work on that. Love and miss you all,
Mom K...Grammy Hugs and Kisses to all!! Grammy loves you my special grandbabies!!
I loved all the pictures!! I can't get over how big both boys have gotten!! Luke looks so tall!! And I know this is not technically possible, but I think Gracie is looking so much like her brothers!! :) It must be the facial expressions! They are all so precious! :)
Cute family fun, We love you and miss you!
Post a Comment