Sunday, January 3, 2010

Giggles

As promised here is a video to make you smile. First is our boys featured as WWF wrestlers...although Luke is older by 9 months and outweighs Ben by 8 pounds you can see why we call Ben our linebacker!!! Next is a few shots of our Gracie smiling! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Becky Kerger said...

Luke and Ben are so funny...can only imagine them at 16 and 17 using the entire room for a floor mat...and that Grace...what a sweet smile so very early!! I think she looks pretty content surounded by her family! Love and Miss you all, Mom K...Gram

Turley Family said...

What cute little wrestlers! I have to tell you I teared up when Luke said he loves his baby sister...too dear. Love you all!

The Worthey Family said...

The boys are getting so big and their wrestling video I have to say made me really laugh out loud, and I agree...Grace was so sweet and she looks so content, but the best part of the whole video was when Luke said "I love my baby sister!" How precious!! She is going to have great protectors in her big brothers!! :)