Tessa (middle) is the oldest at 5 months, Mia is 4 months and Gracie is almost two months old!
In this one Gracie is upset becaue Tessa and Mia kept talking about stealing her cute boots! :)
Here is Gracie with her Papa.
Gracie also got to meet Uncle Jake and Aunt Shelby! We missed their wedding since it was the day before Gracie was due to be born!
Here is Gracie trying out Mia's Bumbo seat for the first time! She loved it!!!
More later....
3 comments:
We have a lot of loving and hugging to do in these 3 days!! Gotta make up for lost time...Grace needs to have bonding time with the girl cousins...I picture them being very close friends for life! Love having you here...but miss the "Morgan Men." Always, Mom K...Grammy
They are all so "beary" cute in their outfits. I see why Mia liked her boots so much, they are adorable! I'm glad I was able to meet Gracie and see you again. Have a safe flight back.
I absolutely LOVE the pictures...especially the one of Gracie's boo-boo face because of her cute boots! And the one of her in the Bumbo seat! She's sitting up so well and looks so alert for 2 months old! Can't wait for her to meet Jack, Jake and Sarah one day. Love you guys!
Post a Comment