
This time we were invited by our sweet friends/neighbors to celebrate their sons 1st birthday!! Luke walked around all day talking about how we were going to a "birthday potty"....(needless to say "party" is a hard word for a toddler!) What a joy it was to celebrate Andres' first year, as well as get a chance to just have fun as a family!
Here is the Birthday boy with his parents and Grandma.

Here is our boys with the birthday boy enjoying crawling around in the mud and pumpkins!

Here is Luke getting some time with Daddy....

and Ben with Mommy (slightly cut off in picture!)

One of the boy's favorites at the farm is a Llama named Larry. Both Luke and Ben call him "Llama Llama" from one of their favorite books Llama Llama Red Pajama!

The boys also love feeding the goats and sheep. There was one goat that was pretty greedy and pushy. All the way home Luke talked about the "goat that was not very nice." He then concluded that "a police man needs to take him away!!" Anyone know the number for the goat police?

We were able to enjoy a great train ride as well.

Of course we also enjoyed the hayride to the pumpkin patch and running around in the patch trying to find the perfect pumpkins!

In other news, I keep forgetting to update this blog about my ankle. Yes, my ankle does hurt from all the walking at the farm today....but it was well worth it! The ankle does seem to be healing, slowly but surely. A huge answer to prayer is that I am able to get around pretty well with just my boot/walking cast....no more crutches!! Also, today marks 39 weeks for our baby girl, only 7 more days until our due date!
Thank you Lopez family for letting us celebrate with you in a fun filled afternoon!
2 comments:
Looks like you all had a fun family day at the pumpkin farm!! So glad you are able to get along without your crutches, I know the boot is annoying, but the crutches are worse!! I fractured my ankle twice while we were in Wake Forest and I was so glad to get off the crutches! I wasn't pregnant though! :) I can't believe you only have 7 more days! We are praying for Mom and Baby!! Can't wait to see pictures!!
So cute!! We enjoyed our time with you there...but somehow, it looks much cooler in your new photos then when we tried to "pretend" it was fall! Mer...you look great and glowing...almost hard to believe you are about to give birth any minute! We love you all and miss you!
Post a Comment