
Yesterday we added a new sister to our growing family! No, baby sister has not arrived yet, today is her due date but we doubt anyone has told her! (I think I need to go add a few extra links to our baby sister arrival countdown chains for the boys!!!)
My brother married Shelby yesterday in Arizona!!! We were so sad to miss the wedding, but of course could not travel right now. We love you both and are so excited to watch how God works in your lives now that you are one!!!
3 comments:
Hang in there, Mer! We're excited to hear about your little girl's arrival!
We're ready and waiting for your arrival, little niece! Can't wait to meet you! Keep up the good spirits, Mer. Mom is on her way and then maybe baby girl will know her Mommy will have the help she needs and will finally decide to come! Love you guys! We sure missed you at the wedding!
Hmmm.... we bought a dining table and chairs the day I went into labor with Hayden... Amelia came pretty immediately after two 12 hour shifts... but I'd try to find something less tiring to hurry the process if I were you :)
Post a Comment