Monday, September 14, 2009

Books, books and more books

We love books in this house, which is evidenced by the overflowing bookshelves in every room! I am so thankful my boys love to read too!




Here is a short video of Luke "helping" Ben read.



In other news we are all still recovering from what I am pretty sure is the flu. The boys and I have a pretty nasty lingering cough, but Daddy just started his bout this weekend....so we are praying he gets well soon! We are all a little stir crazy from being stuck in the house, but I refuse to spread our germs if we don't have to!

4 comments:

The Worthey Family said...

The video is so cute!! :) I hope you all are feeling better soon!! We have had the flu at our house too!! Tommy and Chase both had the H1N1...so far I haven't gotten it!! We will be praying for a speedy recovery for you all!! :)

Becky Kerger said...

GOOD JOB to Luke and Ben for a good job at reading...GOOD JOB A++++ to Mom and Dad for teaching them to love books!!! Like Grammy...like Grandsons! Hope you are all on the mend. Love and Miss You, Mom K...Gram

Turley Family said...

What a good big brother. What a joy seeing them love reading! Miss you all bunches. Glad you are feeling better. Love you

Kameron Meyer said...

They are so adorable. Seeing them concentrate on those books makes me remember our childhood. What a great job you've done instilling a love of books in these little boys who may never have known that joy unless God chose YOU as their parents! Love and miss you so much!