Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Day!


Today we actually had a snow day, which is very rare here in Raleigh. Unfortunately Mommy had to work, but Daddy was home with the boys to enjoy the fun.

Our friends Andy and Emily from church live in our neighborhood, the boys and Daddy joined Andy and Emily for some fun with snow angels and sledding! I am not sure exactly how much snow we got, but the estimate was between 4-8 inches expected today.

Stay warm!
Love,
Luke and Ben

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun to have changing weather! The boys look like they had a great day. I miss you guys. Love you!

Esquire's Wife said...

I am actually going to say it, "I miss the snow!" What fun those boys must have had!

Teesa said...

Wow that looks like fun! Sam went sledding for the first time every yesterday too. You are making such great memories for your kiddos! Glad you had fun with the Collins family!

Eileen and Jerry Mestas said...

Hello! What a joy to see how well your boys and your family are doing. Just wanted to drop a line to let you know we are so happy for you!! Hope to see you sometime soon and catch up. Blessings from the Mestas home!