
Here is the milk moustache to prove it! :)
We also have been in potty training boot camp this week. Luke has been interested in potty training for several months now, but nothing consistent. This week we are attempting to jump this hurdle and try to make it more consistent. He loves the stickers he gets, but more than that the kid loves washing his hands! I will spare you the pictures of this wonderful new phase! Also this week we have been working on our alphabet. For Christmas the boys got magnet letters to go on our fridge, and they play with them for hours! They are not spelling supercalafragalisticexpialadocious or anything (not that I know how too) but they have a lot of fun trying.
Love,
Mer
2 comments:
Thanks for having us over today! I loved seeing your family in person again...and to see Luke do all his "big boy" tricks!!!
All the way home Natalie was said "ooook"... I think she meant Luke! So cute!
How exciting to have Luke move onto "big boy" stuff!! I know Ben will not be far behind...I love and miss my Grandsons! Always, Grammy
Post a Comment