We have discovered a pretty funny thing at our house. When you turn on music, Luke and Ben love to dance! Just thought you might want to have a few laughs....I promise, they did not learn to dance from us!!!!
Love,
Jeff, Mer, Luke and Ben
jeff and Meredith, What a sweet family you all make. We spent some time with the Mestas last night and I am happy that we can reconnect with you 4 too. check out our blog fourandtwo.blogspot.com God bless you all, Jay and Sharry
4 comments:
jeff and Meredith, What a sweet family you all make. We spent some time with the Mestas last night and I am happy that we can reconnect with you 4 too. check out our blog fourandtwo.blogspot.com God bless you all, Jay and Sharry
Ral was with me when we watched this and we couldn't help but laugh so hard. That is too funny. Thanks for sharing!
How adorable is that? Those boys crack us up! The music choice was funny, too. We love you guys.
-Kam, Josh, Jake, Sarah (and Jack)
So cute Meredith! I have been enjoying your blog. When I eat lunch in my office, I look at blogs of all the people I know.
Carey
Post a Comment