


I also like when he shows me how to ride a bike. I can't reach the pedals yet, so without Luke's help I just sit there and make "vroom vroom" noises which is not as much fun as actually moving on the bike. So, my big brother Luke helps me and he pushes me around the room. I love it so much, Mommy and Daddy laugh at my high pitched giggles!
!

Aren't big brothers the best!!! I even learned how to say Luke's name, although Mommy and Daddy think it sounds more like "Dute".
Love,
Ben
3 comments:
Precious Ben...how fun to hear about your big brother, Luke. How lucky you are to have each other as brothers and best friends forever, just like Uncle Jake and Uncle Nick! I miss all of you and wish you could come for a visit...very soon. Hugs and Kisses, Gram
How incredibly precious is this? Those pictures are phenomenal...they tell such a story in themselves! You are a good mom to capture such special moments in pictures! We love you guys and miss our precious nephews. Oh...all my friends who have somehow seen your blog, all remark on how well-adjusted those little guys seem! Good job! We love you! -Josh and Kam (and Jack)
Very cute~ So glad that we got to see you recently! We'll have to do it again soon:)
Post a Comment