Just a note to tell you we are on our way to the airport soon. Please keep praying! We can't wait to share stories and pictures soon! Believing Him, Jeff, Meredith, Luke and Ben
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Jeff and Mer- We are on our knees for you this entire week. I can't stop thinking of each thing you might be doing...going to sleep the last time before seeing your boys, reaching out to them for the first time, holding them as they fall asleep...the tears keep coming to my eyes as I think of all of these things and how beautifully God orchestrated it all. We can't wait to meet our beautiful nephews and to encourage you both as parents. Love you! Be safe! -Kam and Josh
1 comment:
Jeff and Mer-
We are on our knees for you this entire week. I can't stop thinking of each thing you might be doing...going to sleep the last time before seeing your boys, reaching out to them for the first time, holding them as they fall asleep...the tears keep coming to my eyes as I think of all of these things and how beautifully God orchestrated it all. We can't wait to meet our beautiful nephews and to encourage you both as parents.
Love you! Be safe!
-Kam and Josh
Post a Comment