This is one of my favorite pictures of this season so far. Lots of Christmas cuddles under the tree!
Grammy sent us a fun box full of lots of Christmas activities to keep us busy!
Making snowman ornaments for our tree.
Making Christmas pictures with lots of fun stickers.
Caleb being cute and trying to join in with the activities!
Of course we also made lots of Christmas cookies!
It has become a family tradition to make cookies for our neighbors at Christmas. I was so busy this year, I honestly just forgot. Well, my children reminded me that we are in a new neighborhood and we NEEDED to make cookies for our new neighbors!
Last year we ran out of ingredients to make Christmas wreath cookies that my Grammy used to make. We had to use Trix instead of Frosted Flakes, so we called it "Grinch Poop." I had forgotten about this, but once again my children reminded me and begged to make "Grinch Poop" again!
Here are my little helpers getting ready to deliver all the cookies we made to our neighbors!
No comments:
Post a Comment