Thursday, August 22, 2013

Even Numbers.....

We decided we like even numbers better than odd in the Morgan house..... because #6 is on the way and due March 27th!


We actually told the kids a few weeks ago, and they have done great keeping the secret! They are all thrilled and so are we!! Please pray with us that God would keep this new little one safe and healthy. Here is a picture of the kiddos getting to see the first pictures of their new sibling.


7 comments:

Carey said...

Whaaattt?? No way! Congratulations!
I was watching you during prayer request/ praise time on Sunday, surprised you weren't saying anything about the move, house sale/buy, etc. I thought you had a look on your face that you had something to say - but you didn't speak up.

Becky Kerger said...

Woo Hoo!! Grammy's excited that you all are being blessed once again with a new life! If its even numbers you want, then we should pray for a sister?? Maybe?? Nah...God knows just what you need in the line up...He will choose correctly for all of you! Wish I could be there to help with moving and all you need right now...feeling a tad helpless on this end...sorry, dear family. I love you all!! (Doing the Grammy happy dance...)

Unknown said...

If mine were as sweet as yours I'd have more too (I got to love on sweet Jacob Sunday!!) Keep going til Gracie has a sister :)!!

Kameron Meyer said...

Hooray! So excited for you all...and joining the throng of people praying for a sister for Gracie! (Of course, we love little boys around these parts, too!) love you!

Esquire's Wife said...

Congratulations!

Tara said...

Oh my goodness, Meredith! How fun! I told Jamie tonight at first that you had 6 kids... and then I said, "No, its only 5!" but then I read this... and it really is 6! Hahaha. See you guys tomorrow!

Gentry said...

Yippee!! Hoping for a sister for Gracie as well, but you guys make some ridiculously cute little boys... I just got caught up on all of your recent blogs and am on an overload of cuteness. Can't believe little Caleb is almost a year old!! Hope you guys are having fun settling into your new house! Love and miss you!!