Friday, June 14, 2013

Caleb: 8 months!

I feel as though I just wrote Caleb's 7 month post, and here it is already past 8 months!

As always, Caleb continues to be a smiley joy to our family. He is desperate to keep up with his older siblings, and loves to have their constant attention. New for this month: Caleb is getting to be a pro at eating baby food, and has mastered figuring out how to get puffs into his mouth on his own. Caleb is also up on his knees rocking, getting ready to crawl. (Slow down little one!) He loves to laugh and giggle and ham it up with everyone he meets. Happy 8 months sweet boy!

2 comments:

Kameron Meyer said...

Honestly, could he be any smilier or round faced? What an adorable little guy...so happy! I loved the "airplane" picture...looking so proud like, "Look, Mommy, no hands!" :-) Love all of you so much!

Becky Kerger said...

Love the sweet always smiling face. Love the airplae pose but really like his Camo look...what a ham for the camera...sweet boy! Miss him and the rest...all too cute for Grams heart to handle!!