Thursday, June 16, 2011

Momma's Girl: Chocolate

If you remember, on Gracie's first birthday she refused to dig into her birthday cupcake. I thought it was because she doesn't like to get dirty. I discovered this week it must have been because I chose the wrong flavor. Gracie LOVES her chocolate. Here is a view of our Choco-lover as she progresses through some pudding! :)


Yummy, this chocolate stuff is pretty tasty!



Oops, some dropped on the bib, don't want to waste....better lick it off.


This just keeps getting better with every bite!


Better get a closer look, make sure I am not missing any. I think I can reach some more with my tongue.


The tongue worked, but I think if I get my hand in there I can get a few more drops, spoons are for amateurs!

6 comments:

Kergers said...

Oh Gracie you are too cute!

Kathy said...

What a doll!

Becky Kerger said...

Grammy's Girl! Oh so cute! ...and her hair is growing so much since I was there...just in time to get chocolate in it! Hugs and kisses to all my precious kids! Love, Gram!

Tara said...

Hahaha! Great sequence of pics!

The Worthey Family said...

Oh my goodness!! too cute!! :)

Emily Bewley said...

Yummy!! Gracie- your mommy has perfected her ablitily to read your thoughts. She quoted you perfectly!!