So I am a huge fan of the "towel turbie." In case you don't know what that is, it is a small towel specially designed to tie up your hair when wet. A coworker of mine gave me my first turbie while we were waiting for our boys to come home from Ethiopia. She insisted that towel turbies were every new mother's best friend. I have found that it does come quite in handy when there is just not quite enough time to dry my hair after a shower. I can put up the hair with ease without having a heavy towel on my head, and come back later to finish up getting ready.
Anyway, Gracie thinks her Mommy is so funny when I have a turbie on. She was giggling like crazy at me the other day, so I decided to introduce her to the turbie herself! (She is much cuter than Mommy with a turbie on!)
2 comments:
I think you are both PRECIOUS in your turbies! Love, Ma...Gram
Adorable!!!
Post a Comment