Last year when Grammy was visiting the boys were able to make a gingerbread house with her. Well, to continue the tradition she sent us a kit for a house and some gingerbread men. Much to our dismay, the pieces from the house were broken and all misshapen. Mommy tried her best to make them into a house, but Daddy with his construction background was at work and Mommy's best efforts looked nothing like a house!
On a brighter note....the gingerbread men turned out great (and much less stressful for Mommy!) The boys had a blast decorating (ie eating candy) the cookies. We even got to skype with Grammy in Arizona while we decorated so she could still be a part of the tradition!
4 comments:
I love our little traditions...and SKYPE!!! But I miss my special boys and doing things together...hmmm, maybe Gram will have to make a small trip and play Christmas with you all next year...Glad you had fun with the Gingerbread men...now all we need are Gluten Free Gingerbread Houses and I'll be happy!! Hugs and Kisses, Gram
What cute gingerbread men!!!
Such cute little gingerbread men. I bet Gracie wanted to join in on the fun...next year!
I'm so disappointed not to see a Masubi man among them?! :-) Love and miss you guys so much! Enjoy the wintery Christmas you are having for us a little!
Post a Comment