
Today marks 20 weeks in the growth of our newest Morgan! It is hard to believe, but this pregnancy is flying by so fast! We have our ultrasound next week, so check back to find out if it will be a baby sister or brother! Any guesses?? :)
As of 20 weeks our little one already has his/her unique fingerprints, weighs in at over 10 oz, is practicing breathing and swallowing, has a wake/sleep cycle, and can hear my heartbeat and voice! Isn't that amazing! Thank you God for this unique precious child that you are growing and developing.
Everything seems to be happening a bit faster this go around. I did not really wear maternity clothes with Gracie until the 3rd trimester, but have started to already with this baby. With Gracie I was sick for 32 weeks, but this baby was only 15 weeks! I felt Gracie move sometime around 20-22 weeks, but felt this little one between 15-16 weeks. Amazing how each pregnancy experience is so different. I feel great and am trying to soak it all in, despite the every day demands of "Mommy hood" with my three little ones outside of my body.
Thanks for your continued prayers, can't wait to share pictures and gender next week!! :)
3 comments:
You look beautiful! I'm thinking this might just be a boy since there are so manyd differences! George wants a boy cousin around his age, anyway! :-) Love you guys!
Getting to love this doorway pose thats become a tradition of sorts!If you think pregnancy flies by...just wait...all of a sudden you will be sending them off to college! Didn't I just do that with you??? Love and Miss you...and the crew! Always, Mom K...Gram...
Can't wait to find out what little Morgan will be. Glad that this round is easier...at least internally :-) Love ya!
Post a Comment