Oh my goodness, she is so dear! Thank you for sharing all those special first-week moments for those of us who are far away! We love you and send lots of hugs!
Gracie is so precious! And I love that first song! So true! It seems just like yesterday that we were bringing Chase home from the hospital, and this morning she told me she was so excited that she would be registering for high school next month!! YIKES!! :)
6 comments:
Precious Angel...precious family...Love you, Mom K...Grammy
Oh my goodness, she is so dear! Thank you for sharing all those special first-week moments for those of us who are far away! We love you and send lots of hugs!
Beautiful girl!!! Thank you so much for the video- I am all choked up right now. They do grow up so fast!! Love, Lori
I love her already! Beautiful montage Mer, can't wait to hug on her. Love ya
Gracie is so precious! And I love that first song! So true! It seems just like yesterday that we were bringing Chase home from the hospital, and this morning she told me she was so excited that she would be registering for high school next month!! YIKES!! :)
I loved watching the video. What song was that? It was soooo sweet!
Post a Comment