

Luke and Ben had so much fun getting to know their three Morgan cousins, Kaylin (7), Ian (4)and Nathan (2 mo.)!




It was Luke and Ben's first time in a pool and they LOVED it! We can see where most of our summer will be spent! We also got to visit a petting zoo with Grandma Morgan which was a lot of fun. In other news.....Ben is now walking. He has hit the road with a bang and hates to be carried! He still has trouble keeping up with Luke, but he will be there soon!

That is all our news for now. We hope you enjoy the updated pictures!
Love,
Jeff, Mer, Luke and Ben

1 comment:
Meredith,
I love it when you post pictures of your beautiful family. I love the one of Jeff and the boys in their sunglasses, as well as them walking and holding hands. What precious gifts of God! I hope that one day I'll be able to meet them in person.
Love,
Tara Dew (and Jamie too!)
Post a Comment